Thursday, July 9, 2020
In this one-hour webinar, you will hear from our experienced readiness team about readiness priorities for offshore activities. The webinar will cover the following:
- Welcome & Intro: Ian H. (5 minutes)
Ian Hernandez, Preparedness Services Manager Americas
- REGIONAL PREPAREDNESS BRIEFING (10 minutes)
During this segment, Michael Roldan, Americas Regional Director, will deliver an Engagement Update on OSRL Response, OSRL Preparedness and OSRL Communications during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- SUBSEA WELL INTERVENTION SERVICE BRIEFING: Andy Myers (10 minutes)
During this segment, Subsea Director, Andy Myers, will deliver an overview of how OSRL is supporting offshore operators across the world.
- Ready Check: Tristan (10 minutes)
Tristan Barston is a multi-disciplined emergency response Senior Consultant at OSRL. He will present an overview of the actions you can take to identify possible risks in your preparedness and response measures for oil spills.
- Case Study: Ops/Matt Simmons and Elmer Emeric (10 minutes)
Strategies implemented on the response to incidents in the Americas and lessons learned from the actions.
- Understanding the media during emergency events (10 minutes)
The extensive experience of Lucía Navarro in the media will present three key ideas to understand the press that reports on emergency incidents. Her presentation will explain why even your support staff should be prepared to face the media.
- Q&A: Ian Hernandez (15 minutes)
Time: 2:00 pm Houston, 3:00 pm Miami, 4:00 pm Buenos Aires