An effective response depends on competent personnel working to a well developed plan that has been adequately resourced and regularly exercised. Our Preparedness Services will ensure your staff are trained, your plans are properly developed and you have access to the right equipment.
We can help you reach the right levels of preparedness to deal with oil spill risks. Being prepared means you are wholly ready to implement an effective response at any time. Preserving this level of preparedness requires regular verification that capability is in line with the perceived risk. It also requires continual maintenance of systems, people, documentation and resources, and ongoing testing to ensure the level of response needed can be achieved.
An effective response depends on competent personnel working to a well developed plan that has been adequately resourced and regularly exercised. Our Preparedness Services will ensure your staff are trained, your plans are properly developed and you have access to the right equipment. Once this is in place, we can help you review and test your response capability. To guarantee you are truly response ready requires a continual cycle of reviewing, updating and testing of all elements of preparedness.
We offer an end-to-end oil spill service that provides an integrated solution to all your oil spill preparedness and response needs. Through open communication with our Members, regulators and other stakeholders we are able to understand the needs and desires of everyone involved. Our knowledge combined with experience and expertise allows us to create customised, targeted and cost effective oil spill response solutions that support our customers' activities.
There are plenty of reasons why Members choose to use our services:
- We are trusted by over 150 Members globally and have served customers in over 80 countries.
- We have unrivalled oil spill experience – attending over 400 spills in the last three decades.
- With our full range of preparedness services OSRL has access to all the experts required to address your oil spill risks.
- We have an in-depth understanding of industry issues and regulations.
- Our international network of offices has resources that can be combined to meet your geographical needs.
- The pool of experts we work with has a broad range of skills from planning, modelling, training and exercises, through to response and post spill monitoring services.
Find out more about our preparedness services and what we can do for your business by contacting us, we look forward to hearing from you.