Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Please join us on the 6th and 7th of June for this year’s AGM and Members Forum, which will be held at our Fort Lauderdale base in Florida USA
6th June - Members Forum
- Development & Utilization of OSRL Personnel
- Simulated response
- Roles, Responsibilities & Critical Decisions during the Initial Stages of a Spill Response.
- Expanding your horizons in the marine environment
- Oil Spill Relevant Scientific Presentations by Professors & Researchers of Nova Southeastern University (NSU)
- Tour of NSU Guy Harvey Oceanographic Center
- Networking dinner - Enjoy camaraderie with industry colleagues from around the world while cruising along Florida's Intracoastal Waterway on board the South Beach Lady.
7th June - Annual General Meeting
OSRL's Formal AGM will provide important information and updates about the
company's performance, 2018 plan and budget, and our strategic direction.
(Attendance at the AGM is reserved for Shareholders and Associate Members only.)
This is exclusive to OSRL members only.