Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Oil Spill Response Limited (OSRL), in cooperation with Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), warmly invites you to our inaugural Middle East Technical Forum & Training Workshop in Kuwait. The event provides an ideal platform for industry, regulators and government stakeholders to come together to share technical expertise and experiences.
Amongst the event participants: IPEICA, Sea Alarm and MEMAC.
This Forum aims to:
- Engage with our members and interested parties in the region
- Discuss current oil spill best practice and technological advancements (JIP)
- Develop regulator/industry understanding of issues of mutual concern
- Develop good working relationships and encourage dialogue between key stakeholders
- Gain feedback on OSRL’s current and future services
Please enter your details below, before 14th February 2018, to confirm your interest in attending. All fields are compulsory unless otherwise stated.
If you require a hotel booking for this event, please indicate in the Comments/Enquiries box below or email Mariana Sacuiu. OSRL is able to secure hotel bookings at a preferred rate. Hotels stays must be paid for by individuals and are not paid for by OSRL or KOC.
OSRL will contact you with further information as soon as it becomes available.