Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Our Response Forum will be taking place in Singapore at the Pan Pacific Hotel, along with our Technical Tour taking place at our Asia-Pacific Response base in Loyang, Singapore.
Our Response Forum on Wednesday 8 June will include two plenary sessions, three discrete workshops, multiple bite sized information sessions, as well as an evening networking dinner. This event offers an opportunity for you to meet our experts and gain up-to-date information on OSRL and our initiatives.
- Recent Spill Response Case Studies
- Sub-sea Well Intervention Services (SWIS) New Deal
- Integrated Preparedness Services/ Outsourcing
- Maximizing the Value of Your Membership
- Improving Industry and Government Coordination for Effective Tiered Response
Multiple Bite-Sized Information Sessions
- Networking Dinner at the Pan Pacific Hotel Ballroom
Our Technical Tour on Thursday 9 June is designed to provide our members and stakeholders with information and first-hand experience of OSRL’s preparedness and response capability, delivered through a number of technical presentations and mini workshops covering topics such as;
- What Happens In A Response Mobilisation
- Use Of OSRL Expertise in A Response
- Benefits and Scope of OSRL Logistical Support
- Virtual Training Capabilities
- The Singapore-Based Upgraded Capping Stack and Its Benefits
Please use the form on your right to register for the events.
For hotel accommodation at the Pan Pacific Hotel, please click here for room reservation
If you have any questions, please email our Events Team.