Due to the complexity of a subsea well control incident it is imperative to know who does what, so effort isn't duplicated and there are no missing links. This page explains the key interfaces between OSRL and the Incident Owner.
- Maintenance and storage at OSRL facilities
- Testing, reconfiguration, disassembly and containerisation if required
- Handling and transport resources to handover point
- Logistics Planning Guide available in EDMS
- A focal point to support the member and any ongoing operations 24/7
- Hardware technical support
- Ensure all loads are fit for transit including lashing and securing in containers and on skids.
- Shipping and customs documentation (in English) required for the incident whether by road, sea or air.
- Packing lists
- Generic sea fastening plan
- Pro-forma invoices
- Commercial invoice
- Load summary
|Incident Owner Provides
|Incident Owner Provides to OSRL
|Sea Mobilisation Specifics
For access to this site please contact your Subscriber Technical Advisory Forum (STAF) representative or contact the OSRL document controller via firstname.lastname@example.org