Oil Spill Response Limited (OSRL) provide members global access to an integrated intervention package comprising of 4 x Capping Stack Systems (CSS) and 2 x Subsea Incident Response Toolkits (SIRT).
CSS key facts:
- Four capping systems, including 2x 18¾" 15k stacks and 2x 7¹⁄₁₆" 10k stacks (with ancillary equipment)
- Transportable by sea and/or air
- Available for a variety of international metocean conditions
- Designed for subsea use to a maximum of 3000m water depth
- Stored in four strategic locations – Brazil, Norway, Singapore and South Africa
- Maintained by Trendsetter Engineering on behalf of OSRL
- • Adaptable to multiple wellhead, subsea tree and BOP connections
SIRT key facts:
- ROV-operated Blow Out Preventer Emergency Intervention System
- Subsea Dispersant System: dispersant equipment package to inject dispersant at multiple location
- Debris Clearing Equipment tool package
- Transportable by road, sea and air.
- Stored in two strategic locations – Brazil and Norway
- Available for use in a variety of international metocean conditions
- Manufactured and maintained by Oceaneering
- Each SIRT is stored in 20ft, 10ft offshore containers and skids, maintained response ready for air freight.