OSRL have been approved for the Training Maritime Singapore Grant. The grant is available for the development of manpower, training initiatives and capabilities within the maritime industry. Provided by the Maritime and Port Authority (MPA) of Singapore, this grant is accessible to companies and individuals and focuses on developing and enhancing the necessary skills of employees.
MPA-approved short courses, certifiable courses and training programmes are supported by this training grant. All funds will be reimbursed after completion of the course, through the Training Service Provider.
How to apply:
- Do you meet the Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) Training Grant Eligibility Criteria? First, check if you qualify here. *For participants who do not meet the criteria please see note below.
- Download the MCF application form here and send the completed form to this email address: CareyTan@oilspillresponse.com. It is important to do this before the course commences.
*For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, you can view all of our training courses here and book online. If you have any questions, please contact us here.
For further information, please go to the MPA website directly by clicking this link. Terms and conditions apply.
This is a great opportunity to use the HRDF training grants to upgrade your skills, learn the latest information in your field of work and gain access to the knowledge that can help drive your organisation’s’ performance and productivity.
Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) Training Grants
If you are a Malaysian company, HRDF administers grants for your training schemes. Eligible attendees for the SBL Training Grant Scheme can save up to 50% off package rates. We will provide you with full supporting documentation after the event and assist you in getting the claim completed.
For any enquiries, please contact Carey Tan:
Phone: (+65) 9817 0651
Terms and conditions:
- Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
- Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
- Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before the course commencement date.
- OSRL reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.