Due to the complexity of a subsea well control incident it is imperative to know who does what, so effort isn't duplicated and there are no missing links. This page explains the key interfaces between OSRL and the Incident Owner (IO).
- Maintenance and storage at OSRL facilities
- Testing, reconfiguration, disassembly and containerisation if required
- Handling and transport resources to handover point
- Logistics to handover point
- A focal point to support the member and any ongoing operations 24/7
- Hardware technical suppor
- Shipping and customs documentation (in English) required for the incident whether by road, sea or air.
- Packing lists
- Generic sea fastening plan
- Pro-forma invoices
- Load summary
- Ensure all loads are fit for transit including lashing and securing in containers and on skids.
|Incident Owner Responsible For||Incident Owner Provides to OSRL|
Sea Mobilisation Specifics
Air Mobilisation Specifics
All documentation is available on the OSRL EDMS (Electronic Document Management System). For access to this site please contact your Subscriber Technical Advisory Forum (STAF) representative or contact the OSRL document controller via email@example.com