The aim of this course is to provide candidates with the knowledge to confidently carry out work at height safely.
- Describe what working at height is
- State the risks associated with working at height
- Explain the steps for assessing the safest way to work at height
- Describe considerations when choosing safe access to work at height
- List the equipment that could be used to access work at height and their safety implications
- Identify the responsibilities of each person working at height
- Describe some of the controls that should be put in place when working at height
- Identify PPE requirements for working at height
- Describe equipment inspection requirements
- Describe a dropped object and how to prevent it
This course explains the risks of working at height, the controls that are put in place to keep the work party members safe, the personal protective equipment (PPE) that must be worn whilst working at height and access points.
The duration of the course is 60 minutes with a 20 question assessment.