quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2023
We are pleased to invite Members to our Aberdeen Members Day. This will be an opportunity to network and learn about the latest developments and company updates. The online event will be delivered remotely via Microsoft teams on the 4th of May, 2023 and is open to all members in and around this area.
Location: Remote (Microsoft Teams)
Time: 0830 - 1000
Joining instructions: you will receive a Microsoft Teams joining link after registration. Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- UKCS Governance Meeting- Find out the status of the service and updates
- Introduction to our new CEO
- UK Mutual Aid Framework Agreement roll out status
- Shetland Offshore Exercise utilising SFF vessel lessons learnt
- OSPRAG Tabletop exercise key findings
To register for this event, please use the form to the right >>>
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in May!