Updates from the Responder Community
OSRL, MNZ, AMOSC
Low Sulphur Fuel Oils
Fate, behaviour, response techniques
and current research
Next Generation of Spill Research Scientists
Rapid impact assessment tools and
role of microbial degradation
The Use of Dispersants in Marine
Oil Spill Response
2019 National Academies
of Sciences report
Why you won't want to miss ITAC?
- iTAC is a forum for presenting and exchanging scientific and technical information on spill preparedness and response
- iTAC is an assembly of a diverse group of spill response and research professionals
- iTAC articulates industry positions on key international issues
- iTAC identifies and addresses high consequence issues that impinge on effective oil spill preparedness and response
- iTAC develops dialogue and links between the research/academic and the response communities to enhance mutual understanding, improve science-based decision-making and to promote relevant oil spill research
- iTAC engages and encourages new audiences to oil spill preparedness, response, technology and management
- iTAC highlights advances and emerging technologies in oil spill preparedness and response
Registration and accommodation:
We look forward to seeing you in Southampton in October!
Any questions? : email@example.com
Download a PDF version here.
Who is attending?
Response experts from: OSRL Member companies (ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell) International organisations (ITOPF, IMO, IOPC) Governmental organisations (MCA, MNZ, NOAA) R&D institutes (SINTEF, CEDRE, GoMRI) Spill response researchers and academia (University of Exeter, Nova Southeastern University)