miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2022
Join this exclusive MEMBERS ONLY event from the comfort of your own desk or workspace.
We're hosting our UKCS Members' Information Session remotely on 25 May 2022 at 13:00 - 16:00 BST.
During this information session, details will be shared in the following areas:
- Update on OSRL’s activities
- Update on the supplementary services (UKCS, UKDI, OSPRAG, Shetland Response Base and Fishing Vessel Service)
- Overview of the recent MCA CPSO secondment
- Overview of Temporary Exclusion Zones (TEZ) and Restricted Airspace (Temporary) (RA(T))
- Oil spill response modelling for exercises/incidents
- Vessels of Opportunity specifications
- Overview of the main changes to the guidance notes for preparing OPEPs
- Summary of two case studies
To register, simply fill in the form on the right.