jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020
As the world begins the slow recovery process from the COVID-19 pandemic this short training session highlights the key factors for you to consider when assessing your operations current oil spill response capabilities.
This five step process has been designed to enable you to assess if your response resources are ready to respond effectively whilst maintaining a level of operational flexibility to face the challenges of the "New Normal."
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Assessing your Oil Spill Risk, likelihoods and consequences;
- Preparedness Planning, Documentation, Notification and Mobilization procedures,
- Emergency Response and Incident Management Team staffing requirements;
- Response Resource identification, activation, and deployment;
- Maintaining Response Readiness.
This session will be presented by Tristan Barston who, as a multi-disciplined emergency response Senior Consultant with strong background in organizational preparedness and contingency planning at both strategic and tactical response levels, Tristan has almost 30 years experience in working on emergency response processes and contingency planning development activities in remote and challenging environments, for both offshore and onshore operations.
Date: Thursday 14th May, 2020
Time: 10:00 CST (16:00 BST)
Duration: 30 minutes